Friday, July 20, 2012

California Blue Sky

Hello everyone :D
I've been having a hectic time after returning from NY, but it's a good thing for me, so enjoying it.


I got my stitches out at the doctor's and back to normal. Another happy thing!


The weather here has been very good for the past few days. The sky by the beach is very pretty blue.


Now is the time to truly enjoy the Southern Californian weather.


 Over the weekend, there were many people under the sun at the beach.
Too bad that the Southern Californian water is rather chilly, but still fun to enjoy the water.


My husband took a walk around the beach neighborhood, and then enjoyed reading books we took with us with really nice cup of coffee and latte.


Can't wait for another good weekend :)


See you soon everyone, and enjoy your summer, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment