Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July Summer Table

Good morning everyone :D


It was pretty hot last week in Southern Caifornia, but it seems like its now back to the usual comfortable weather this week.


The July's table theme is summer, so used Sun Flower as the main flower. They brighten the table, and I think it's a good way to express the summer theme.


Also placed some sea shells. Wish they were the ones I picked, but no, they're not. I tried, but couldn't find enough pretty ones, so just bought them in a package. Still nice and soothing, don't you think?


Added some blue color for the coolness, and pink candle and vase are for the warm feeling.


Overall, the table turned out bright yet calm and gentle, just the way I like. My guests have been enjoying them. That makes me happy as usual.


The table for July.


See you tomorrow! (I'll try :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment