Monday, July 9, 2012

NY,NY,NY!!!

Good morning everyone :D
I know I haven't updated for a while, but guess where I was at???


Yes, New York!!!!!!


I had to visit ER the night before we left, and for a moment, I wasn't sure if I could make it to NY, but ended up getting some stitches with permission to fly, so here are some photos to share!


During this trip, my husband and I kept walking, walking, and walking which we usually don't get to do here in LA.


Walked over the Brooklyn bridge from Manhattan to Brooklyn.




Walked through Central Park and got lost, so we could walk more :)


Walked through the city and saw some  neat street arts.


Of course, ate lots and lots of good stuff. I will try to make a list of the things we tasted during this trip in another post.


We didn't use a cab during the stay, except for the transportation from the airoport. Only four rides of Metro in five days. We did a good job, right?


The hotel we stayed at was a great choice, too. Thanks to a friend who told me about this place. Not too expensive either.


Everything went so well that I could forget about the long and tiring ER experience.


Still happy from the trip, and now ready to get back to our normal life here in LA. Happy to be home as well.


Will write you more about NY in my next post.


Thanks for visiting, and hope to see you soon :D

No comments:

Post a Comment