Thursday, June 14, 2012

Birthday Dinner at Il Giorgio Baldi

Hello everyone :D It was another pretty day with sunny light and cool breeze.


Today, I would like to introduce you a tasty Italian restaurant in Malibu area, "Il Ristorante di Giorgio Baldi". 


My girlfriends and I went there to celebrate one of the girls' birthday.


This was our first time at the restaurant, and the atmosphere was cozy and nice.


Everything we ordered tasted good, but my favorite was the beef carpaccio. It was the most tender and tasty carpaccio I ever had. So tender that it almost melts in your mouth!


We shared the plate, but I will order and eat it all by myself when I visit there next time.


Here are the some photos of the dishes we ordered. Sauces were flavored well, not too salty (very important factor for me), and the Sole was firm and fresh.
Happy happy tasty dinner went through the night.

Happy Birthday Girlfriend! It was really nice to celebrate your birthday together :D

No comments:

Post a Comment