Monday, May 21, 2012

Cupcake and Cookie Decoration

Good afternoon, everyone.
Did you get to see the annular eclipse of the sun yesterday? I'll try to write about it in my next one.


The other day, I baked some carrot cupcakes. It turned out very moist and tasty. Without the icing, it's good for breakfast, and with the cream cheese icing, will become a perfect afternoon dessert : ) 
Colored some marzipan and made different shapes with the cutters I had in my storage. 


The same day, also baked and decorated some gingerbread cookies.
They turned out pretty well, exactly how I wanted them to be. The gingerbread cookie I bake is less sweet than what you usually get at the store, so with the icing, the sweetness will be perfect.
With the colorful flowers on the table, I am enjoying the spring / early summer season. Hope you are, too! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment