Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Cutlery Shaped Cookies

Hello everyone! I'm keeping my words, updating more quickly :D


These cookie cutters are my favorites. Spoon and folk, cutlery shaped cutters. They are miniature size, too, so very cute when they finish baking.


It is easier to cut out cookies if you dip them in flour before cutting them out. Don't forget to do so every time you cut a shape!


I baked well over fifty of them, and people who received them as mini gifts really liked them :)
This cookies are gingerbread flavor, and even though it's not Christmas, I still love munching them. Yummmmm.


I got these cutters in Japan a few years ago, and maybe will bring back some more when I visit there next time. I'm not sure when, but I am starting to miss seeing my friends and family, so hope it will happen soon.


Have a good evening everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment