Saturday, May 12, 2012

May Table Setting

Hello everyone. Another weekend has started, and things are keeping me pretty busy.


Every month, I come up with a table centerpiece, and try to decorated with a seasonal theme.


Birds have been singing everyday in the back yard for the past few weeks, so I've decided to use my porcelain birds in this month's setting.



There are two mini glass birds sitting inside the imitation nest placed next to a white bird. They are so tiny that I'm not sure if my guests will even recognize them, but I think it's pretty cute.



The pink Gerbera flowers are adding pretty color to the setting. The mini cups and basket set I purchased at a coffee shop a couple of years ago does a pretty good job, and is one of my favorites. I hope I get to find another pink bunches since it's about time to replace the flowers to fresh ones.


Another part I like about this month's setting is the white rose and the greens I picked from our garden. While taking care of the roses, I ended up picking some fresh ones by accident, and thought they might add some good accent to the decoration. 


I hope I get to enjoy this table setting of the month with my guests and have good time with them :D



No comments:

Post a Comment